Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I HAD RECEIVED THE BEST BLOG AWARD

I HAD RECEIVED THE FIRST BLOG AWARD FROM "Shaine of D Anjhels Scrap of Life" http://www.dharkanjhel.com. I APPRECIATE THE AWARD AND THANKS SHAINE FOR GIVING ME THIS AWARD.





The rules are very simple as follows:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
No objections to this one but it sounds funny that acceptance of the award is a must.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I will pass this award to the best blog friends with in few days.

I thank once again shaine for giving me this award.

13 comments:

shaine June 9, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

Thank you for posting the award, you deserve more.

happy blogging!!!

Golspektakuler June 13, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

Congratulation, nice your post.

an_indecent_mind June 13, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

hey!! congrats for the award!!

thanks for the visit!

josie June 13, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

you have a beautiful lay-out, very neat, congrats! and thanks for the visit

pls visit my other site http://www.josiesfilipinorecipes.com

mikochan June 14, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

waw..cooL..i wish i can win an award too.. Y..Y

gleenn June 15, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

returning your visits. hope all is great with you. smile :)

made'SPointer June 22, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

thx for your attention walked to my blog you got mw award i continue this award to you from my friend....
( Hows my english ???)

made'SPointer June 22, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

just copy that award and paste to your blog.....

Cacai M. July 3, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

congrats for the award! you deserve it!

Followers

NEO COUNTER

live countries

Text


ShoutMix chat widget