Thursday, June 25, 2009

Microsoft provides free anti-virus software

The “Microsoft security essential” has launched free trial version of anti-virus software in China, US, Israel and Brazil. This free trial version software is released in order to protect the computer from the basic virus like Spyware, Rootkits and Trojans.
The previous version of Microsoft anti-virus software “Windows Live One Care” was failed to protect the users from anti-virus and became unpopular.
The Microsoft security essential has said that the latest anti-virus software will help the users from the Virus as it is having free security software with windows. The Microsoft security essential also says that this free trial version software can become very popular as it is the advanced software from the previous one.
This free trial version anti-virus software is available in the Microsoft site and the users can download it for free of cost. A total of 75,000 trial versions of this anti-virus software are available in the Microsoft site and this can be downloaded only by the users from the countries of China, Brazil, us and Israel. This trial version anti-virus software will be released in the other countries later in this year.

8 comments:

sexy legs and body June 26, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

Hello, I have linked you to my site as you requested, please link me too. Thanks for suggesting linking, I appreciate it.
Colin.

sexy legs and body June 27, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Hi, I HAVE linked you, just scroll down to my blog roll and look under "THE WORLD NEWS".
Thanks you kindly.
Colin.

ေျခလွမ္းသစ္ June 27, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

thanks for ur visit to my blog, but u might not understand b'cuz it is in Burmese, by the way u can come anytime and i will be ur blog again n agian, but ii can't find cbox in ur blog,
Ko Zaw

neilhoja June 28, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

waw.... leap ahead... ^^

Anonymous,  December 19, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

Can anyone recommend the robust MSP utility for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central configuration management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

Anonymous,  January 7, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

Great stuff
since looking your post It reminds me of about related topics in in
[url=http://www.avg-download.us]avg download[/url]

Anonymous,  January 14, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

I will not approve on it. I regard as nice post. Especially the title attracted me to review the sound story.

Anonymous,  January 18, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Followers

NEO COUNTER

live countries

Text


ShoutMix chat widget